Todd Dennis: Matthew 26:64 "But I'm telling you, player hater . . . you'll be seeing plenty of me and my posse getting the best of you!"

(Matthew 26:64) Jesus said to him, “You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

TRANSLATION

Todd Dennis "A very loose paraphrase of Jesus' declaration in this light might be : "You said it, bro. But I'm telling you, player hater, that though you think you've got me now, you'll be seeing plenty of me and my posse getting the best of you and your homies from now until your sorry murderous lives end" (cue Jules' pseudo-Ezekiel rant in Pulp Fiction)."

"So, as alluded to in an earlier post, Matthew 26:64 is not a Preterist time indicator in the slightest. The only way that this passage could be seen as pointing to AD70 is by assuming that by saying "the son of man coming" Jesus was referring to AD70. And, of course, this is assuming the very point in question."

Click here for article