Jim Wade: Set Free By Preterism?

What a sad post. Preterism is to thank for being set free, not Jesus, not the Spirit, but preterism. Rationally think? He better get used to working for himself, because this is just the beginning. "Preterism is a road sign, not a destination."

Jim Wade "Thousands of articles, debates, pages of dialogue, and one year later, it snapped. "oh, so that's what enlightenment feels like. It changed my outlook on life, the scriptures, and the study of philosophy and religion in general. It made me work for what I knew, made me think for myself for the first time. The night my friends first mentioned preterism, they began freeing me from a damned existance as an ignorant sheep at the will of sheep in shepards clothing. It isn't especially preterism that is to thank for the benefits I've reaped. But from the beginning to the point I accepted it, I learned to think rationally for myself. It is a gift for which I am eternally grateful.

forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=20211732 &categoryID=0&IsSticky=0&groupID=101709430&Mytoken=EC973D58-35F2-4AE9-B294 FA2C94BFEB3653095006

Jim Ware "You've taken the first step out of eschatological darkness and are moving toward the light of the Daystar of Zion" LOL Total Delusion.