Blog Disclaimer (Read the Fine Print)

The "one and only" author/creator of this blog has no theological training, is not self-professed scholar, and is not an expert theologian, unlike those I write and post about. I have been known to misspell words and use poor grammar from time to time. I am accused of being a sock puppet for posting ideas that I agree with, and a propagator of hate, using slandering ad hominem attacks for ideas that I don't agree with. It has also been said, nothing I write has any substance at all, which is why I mostly post quotes from others who are much more knowledgeable than me. After all, many of them have written books, and have their own websites. So their quotes obviously have more substance and carry more weight. I have also been accused of stealing copyrighted material despite the fact I source everything and do not take credit for others ideas. This is actually a quite common among Preterist websites who are known to take content "not just quotes" from other preterist/non-preterist sites without permission; and often without sourcing where the original came from. For these reasons, I am a hypocrite however I am a professing hypocrite who is willing to admit mistakes.

Despite all the criticisms I receive, I feel it necessary to continue questioning the doctrines and actions of not only my own views, but also views that I have encountered which could be considered extreme and heretical. If anything, this blog stands to warn others of the pitfalls that I have found. My hope is that all readers will weigh the quotes carefully and determine for themselves if they are truly extreme and heretical. My own personal views and opinion really does not mean much and I am often wrong about a lot of things, in contrast to my accusers who are wrong about nothing. I am just a guy holding on to my treasure (Jesus Christ) and protecting it all costs. I do admit to losing sight of it a few times by allowing my last things to outweigh my first things which is quite easy to do when you lose sight of what is true and what is not. Every man who goes searching for the truth will see many roads or movements to follow. I for one don’t want to be part of the 5000 (the movement), but only seek my own daily bread from the teacher. At the end of the day, the 5000 (the movement) went back to their own homes, back to their own sects and were hungry again. It is my prayer and hope that some will realize that Preterism is not the water or bread of life and anything less, will only fill you for a short time. The Revelation is of Jesus Christ always first and foremost, and not the Revelation of the fall of Jerusalem.

This blog is best served with a little sense of humor, an open mind, and a humble heart. I believe all people can change through Jesus, if they are willing to turn to him. Some are still seeking honor and praise from their own, a visible characteristic of a Pharisee. Jesus commands each of us to COME OUT and FLEE those things of the flesh which entangle us and trap us. There are many signs that are given to let you know when it is time to leave those old things behind. My hope is not for anyone to be destroyed, but to be saved through Jesus. I hope that this blog will shed some light on the doctrines of Preterism so that that which entangles the heart can be cast off and put aside for more important things.

Signed,
The anonymous author of THE “Extreme” Preterist Heresy Blog

Also see the "About this Blog"

PS. Here are a couple of additional "training" videos that will help you as you view this blog.

PART 1


PART 2