Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons
And so I was led to question the applicability of the Spirit's ministry to Christians today. This naturally would cause me to reject any type of "physical" or objective spiritual work in the process of redemption. It was all "subjective and covenantal." It was all "completed in A.D. 70." Thus, anyone can see how I was led into Universalism through the doctrines of Full Preterism. It wasn't a wide leap at all. Just a few extra steps along the same old road every other F.P. was traveling, and I was there! After all, the premise is incontrovertible. If death has been nullified, it can only nullified completely. This means eternal life is imputed to all men, regardless of faith. I even said that "faith is an old covenant principle." I leave you to judge whether I was in truth or in error.

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Preterist/Idealism/simmons-brian_07-01.html