As far as what happens after 70 AD, I really don't know.

Some how I find this post INSANELY FUNNY.

"For all intents and purposes, I am a full preterist. Let me tell you what I, as a full preterist, believe -- all prophecy in the book of Revelation has been fulfilled. The New Jerusalem is available to us believers now. The results of the kingdom of God, here on earth, are still coming to fruition. In other words, the prophecies related to end times are finished, but the results of it are still unfolding.

As far as what happens after 70 AD, again, I really don't know. I don't believe the bible looks beyond 70 AD as far as prophecy goes, because it's all been fulfilled. What happens next is beyond me. My list of prophecies is in another thread. Feel free to call me full preterist."

thechristadelphians.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t663.html

http://preteristheresy.blogspot.com/2008/04/as-far-as-what-happens-after-70-ad.html