Virgil Vaduva

It has come to my attention that some full preterists do not appreciate the tone that I use on my own website. From now on, I will look to the interaction between full preterists as my template for the type of grace and charity that will be shown from this blog. All of the tactics and methods as well as the tone and the self-certainty and the passionate refusal to ever consider for a second that your theological opinions could be wrong. I would like to thank you for the great example you have shown to me while I was a Full Preterist. This blog would not have a beginning without you and your great example.

Virgil Vaduva "My problem with your statements is not their substance...it rather is the accusatory tone I see. And at the same time you admit as having held the same positions. Now should that not call for some more generosity from you regarding those people you perceive to be wrong, rather than making generalizations regarding the entire movement?"

Virgil Vaduva on Monday, March 19 - It's not called "Pret-Idealism" - it's called truth...and just as you ONCE held to things that were wrong, you no longer do so...this truth is unfolding before our very eyes, as we grow and learn and continue our own journeys.