The Spawn of Preterism: "I don't even have faith" "I have repented from faith"

Dallas "I believe that in AD 70 ALL eschatology and redemption through reconciliation took place... I also believe that all things are fulfilled, ALL people are now saved and ALL have been included into the fulfillment."

Dallas "IMO- i don't even have faith. my faithfulness is weakness and rewardless... I however trust that because of the FAITH that was in CHRIST I am. I have been included in everything, all things because of...
I have repented from faith and trust that because of what Jesus did I am good and right... even as good and right as God Himself for in Jesus I have become the righteousness of God,

www.talk-grace.com/search.php?searchid=21375

Erik "If "personal faith" were required today, then who really would qualify, as nobody can even agree what the true faith is?"

Erik "We just don't interpret the "faith" that "saves", as a mandatory response from each individual person in the world, in order for them to be accepted into Heaven when they die."

.talk-grace.com/showthread.php?p=15142#post15142

Click here to see another post on how viewing the second coming a historically past event in 70AD removes the need for faith all together. Faith becomes a past event.