HyperPreterist Newbie gives up confidence in the Bible for a speculative view

Laren "This process I'm going through, questioning, "Is this it, is this all there is, just this life??" Did you ever question those thoughts as you came to a fulfilled view?? I used to be comfortable in that scripture provided an answer to my searching questions, now I feel i'm just hanging out there. Maybe I'll get to the point of not caring, sometimes I hate my mind, always asking questions."

"But at least Jesus got to be resurrected from the dead to live on. We don't. That's what sucks, at least what I gather from the fulfilled view."

"I just wish we had the word of God to go to to back it up. Before coming to a fulfilled viewpoint, I felt confident in that the bible spoke of a resurrection post this physical life. But from a full fulfilled view, there is really just speculation, but I do see your point, and appreciate it."

talk-grace.com/showthread.php?t=1443