Dorthy Anderson: I no longer hold to the FP position!!!!!!!!

Dorthy Anderson
"It may come as a shock to some, but I no longer hold to the FP position and no, Lloyd, nor Rod can be held to ridicule here for my change but they both have made some valid points that have complimented my study. I've studied Duncan MacKenzie's work and he raises many good points. Unlike Rod, I do have a scriptural response and I'll share it privately with some and then publicly when I get it on paper but in the meantime, I'm still in study. I've been seeing some problems for a while and have finally taken the time to search it out. While FP has straightened out much, it is not the end all imho." groups.yahoo.com/group/PretCosmos/message/18134

"My main issue with FP right now is that there are texts, like Rev 20, that just don't have an FP fit. I have never seen work. . . It's almost like taking those texts that won't fit and forcing them into the system. It just isn't working for me. That's what has led me to reconsider those texts and deal with them. If you have a problem with that, well, you'll just have to live with it. That's where I am and that's what I'm working on. I just can't force fit Rev 20 into an FP mold and that's just one. There are others."