Charles Coty: My Faith is the Result of Preterism NOT Jesus

Charles Coty (a true addict of Preterism) recently published a comment to this blog saying Jesus was never enough to sustain his faith while he was a futurist. He needed Preterism to give him "the fix" that he needed! I wonder what Preterism offered him that Jesus Christ failed to give him before he came to Preterism. Does 70AD make the difference in his life or does Jesus Christ? These types of people are truly blind to anything said on this blog. Their heart is at the feet of their own AD70 Idol. And shame on me for speaking against their gods.

Charles Coty "What you discount is that the understanding that the Bible is true is the motivating factor. I lived for years as a futurist and my faith in the Scriptures was incredibly low because no one was able to put the time passages in context. I lived believing that Jesus and the NT authors were quite obtuse and confusing to their flock. You speak as though people worship preterism. YES!"

http://preteristheresy.blogspot.com/2008/03/charles-coty-my-faith-is-result-of.html