Arrival in 70AD is DESTRUCTIVE

Mick: Tom Wright has never been a "full-preterist" but is a partial-preterist, based on what Tim King told me after he and Max met with Tom back in 2000(?). I suspect Tom's comments are directed at a view of full-preterism that indicates we have arrived and there is nothing else for us to do. I would find the view that we have arrived as destructive. I believe that full-preterism sees the events of AD 70 as the beginning of God's dwelling with men. The imagery of Rev 21 and 22 is to communicate how we must engage our cultures and bring healing. I believe that Tom Wright would agree with that but he perceive a future return of Jesus to set all things right and bring about God’s justice.

planetpreterist.com/news-5458.html#38753

http://preteristheresy.blogspot.com/2008/03/arrival-in-70ad-is-destructive.html